Saturday, March 19, 2005



Finally, the working days are over. Kinda sad. I really miss Ash. He's this really tall and big black guy who has this really fierce look. That's why he's a bouncer la. Haha. He jokes w/o laughing, so most ppl thought he's serious, and kinda, are afraid of him. ASHY BOY! He likes to call my China girl, bcos' of the so-called BIG bag I brought to work everyday. He says I look like I'm selling pirated VCDs. Grrrr! =x

And Jaime, tt mad photographer. He likes to take ppl's candid pictures before flashing them onto tt big screen. So malu. And Zen. Anw, they're all poly students on attachment.

And our head, Manju! Although she's always very blur, but she's very kinda cos' she nv complains when we skive! Okay.. =x

And all my colleagues there. Aww. Dr Pang too. Miss science centre, tt memorable place.

Anw, ystd was the last day of our work. After which we(Steph, Fung, Bertina, Jolene, Jan and I) went to TAMPINES pool with the Westerners(Zack, JH, JJ, HG, Ben and Fabius). They're called the Westerners because they live in Jurong, which is in the West of S'pore. Whaha. Yeah, they agreed to come all the way to Tampines. All pro pool players, so I've nth to say. Hmrph!

Went to Steph's house to stay overnight after tt. I think I was the 1st to slp. So evil. They lied to me say I sleepwalked and mumble some stuff to them. AND I GO TRICKED. It's not really my fault you see. Cos' I really had slpwalking prb when I was younger. Anw, just took cab home with jan this morning while Steph and Ber went breakfast with the guys.

Tired.




beautiful day, in bliss :) 11:47 am






Lauren

shu ling
swt18
mjc graduand
12th march
bluesockz@hotmail.com



Music is Love



Baby just say goodnight
I'll be gone tomorrow
Baby just close your eyes
I cant take the sorrow
Baby just walk away
You know I cant stand

There's no easy way to say goodbye





Message me






Amigos


alvin
azm
benjamin
boonhwee
caleb
caroline
huiqi
janice
jaszie
jevan
jiesi
joel
kangyan
leeshyuan
lynette
mel
mui
rachel
richie
ryan
shannon
sinyi
steph
yanling
BLOGGER
PICTURE-HOST
BLOGSKINS
LAYOUT